Lauren L. Beavers, APRN-BC
Lauren Beavers is a nurse practitioner with specialized training in women’s health. A native Memphian, she returned to the area and joined McDonald Murrmann Women’s Clinic in April of 2008. Lauren received her undergraduate degree from The University of Tennessee at Knoxville with honors in 2001. She then gained several years of valuable experience as a hospital based obstetrical nurse before returning to graduate school. In 2005, she earned a Masters degree in Nursing from UT Knoxville. She has many interests and spends her free time reading, running, volunteering and caring for her three daughters.
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN with honors
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN with honors, Degree in Nursing
- Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner by the National Certification Corporation
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Tennessee Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor Society