Kyle P. Martin, MD, FACOG
Dr. Kyle Martin joined McDonald Murrmann Women’s Clinic in 2005, immediately after completing her Obstetrics and Gynecology residency training at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center. Counting over ten years with the practice, Dr. Martin has developed a patient base that treasures her confident, thoughtful advice and caring bedside manner.
A busy mom of three children, Dr. Martin is active in her church, thoroughly enjoys attending her children’s sports activities and embraces her role as her family’s short order chef. She also makes time for running and soccer.
Dr. Martin believes in supporting her patients through each stage of their lives – starting at adolescence through childbearing and all the way to post menopause. She strives to assist and educate women on the best options for taking care of themselves and embraces the constant technological advances in gynecologic surgery to provide the best care for her patients.
- Low risk and high risk obstetrics
- Infertility and recurrent pregnancy loss
- Adolescent and teen gynecology
- daVinci® robotic surgery
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
- During her residency at the Dr. Martin received numerous awards in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. She also served as chief resident from 2004-2005.
- Undergraduate School- Colgate University, Hamilton, NY
- Medical School- University of Tennessee, College of Medicine, Memphis, TN
- Residency- University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrician and Gynecologists
- Board certified by American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Memphis Shelby County OBGYN Society
- Memphis Medical Society
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists