Blanche F. Petty, APRN-BC
Blanche F. Petty, APRN-BC is Board Certified through the National Certification Corporation as a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner. She earned her Diploma in Nursing in 1995 from Baptist School of Nursing. She worked in High Risk OB Labor and Delivery for 16 years as a Registered Nurse. She then earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing in 2011 and continued obstetrics and Labor and Delivery. She subsequently earned her Master’s of Nursing in Women’s Healthcare from the University of Cincinnati in 2013. She joined MMWC in 2014. With her extensive background in obstetrics and women’s health, collectively, she has more than 22 years experience caring for women in various stages of their lives.
Blanche has many interests, including music, reading, landscape, and outdoor activities. She has a son currently attending college out of state. She is an avid animal lover and advocate and has two rescue dogs.
- Methods of Birth Control
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Baptist School of Nursing, RN Diploma 1995
- Baptist College of Health Sciences, BSN 2011
- University of Cincinnati, MSN, 2013
- Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner by the National Certification Corporation
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- North American Menopause Society
- Greater Memphis Area Nurse Practitioner’s, and TN and MS Nurse’s Association
- The International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health
- Nurse Practitioner’s in Women’s Health