Rola Obaji, CEO
Rola Obaji has managed oncology practices for over 20 years. Before joining McDonald Murrmann Women’s Clinic, she held the position of CEO for Integrity Oncology from 2009 – 2016. Prior to Integrity, Obaji spent eight years working for Family Cancer Center – first as the Marketing Director and then the VP of Administration – and seven years serving as Administrator for Dr. Suhail Obaji, MD, PC
Born in Aleppo, Syria, Obaji relocated to Memphis in 1990 after meeting her husband, Dr. Suhail Obaji, MD. They have two children, Noor and Zach. Obaji enjoys travel, exercise and riding horses with her son. Read more about Obaji’s background in Inside Memphis Business.
I feel empathy for other people, so I put myself in a patient’s position. How would I want to be treated?
- Aleppo University, Aleppo, Syria, Business Management & Administration
Leadership and Service
- Acting chairperson in 2017 and 2016 and co-chair in 2015 for American Cancer Society Gala
- Supporter of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Supporter of the Susan G. Komen
- Active member in the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA).
- Leadership Memphis 2007 alumna