Kristi M. Cole, MD, FACOG
Dr. Cole received her undergraduate degree from The University of Memphis and graduated with honors. She then received her medical degree from the University of Tennessee, College of Medicine and completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology in 2000 at the University of Tennessee. She joined McDonald Murrmann Women’s Clinic after practicing in Memphis for several years.
Dr. Cole is board certified with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She is also a clinical faculty member with the University of Tennessee Obstetrics and Gynecology residency training program.
In her free time, Dr. Cole enjoys travel, gardening, photography, and spending her free time with her family, friends, and rescue dogs.
- All aspects of pregnancy management including vaginal birth after cesarean section
- Birth control, including IUDs, oral contraceptives, and sterilization
- Office procedures including hysteroscopy, Novasure Ablation®, Essure™
- Minimally invasive procedures and surgery for endometriosis, fibroids, sterilization and heavy periods, including laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Thermiva™ rejuvenation procedure for vaginal laxity and postmenopausal dryness
- Undergraduate School- University of Memphis, Memphis, TN
- Medical School- University of Tennessee, College of Medicine, Memphis, TN
- Residency Training- Louisiana State University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrician and Gynecologists
- Board certified by American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Memphis Shelby County OBGYN Society
- Memphis Medical Society
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists