Audrey M. Page, MD, FACOG
Dr. Audrey Page joined McDonald Murrmann Women’s Clinic in 2013, after completing her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at University of Tennessee Health Science Center. Prior to becoming a physician, Dr. Page started her medical career as a registered nurse – working in labor and delivery for five years. Realizing she wanted to provide more comprehensive care for her patients, Dr. Page decided to change professions and pursue her dream of becoming a doctor.
Dr. Page’s medical / nursing training coupled with her personal experiences as a working mother allow her to treat and support her patients with a unique point of view that they value and intentionally seek. In addition, Dr. Page has lived in various communities and cultures, including an extended time in Costa Rica. These experiences further benefit her patients – offering a global perspective and fluency in Spanish.
Along with seeing her patients, Dr. Page currently serves as a clinical faculty member who trains other obstetrician and gynecologists at the University of Tennessee. In her free time, Dr. Page enjoys cooking, winemaking, gardening, travel, and watching / playing multiple sports with her husband and three kids.
Dr. Page works hard to remain current on the latest technologies and procedures that provide the best in women’s healthcare. She encourages women to take care of themselves and regularly refers patients to explore McDonald Murrmann Skin and Laser Center services as a way to inspire a “whole, well-woman package” and boost confidence and a greater resolve to take better care of themselves.
Throughout Dr. Page’s training, she received awards for Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, as well as presented papers and abstracts at national meetings.
- Adolescent medicine and issues facing young women
- Family planning
- Pregnancy management
- Obstetrical care
- In-office procedures and contraception, including all forms of long-acting, reversible contraception, such as Nexplanon® and IUDs to treat abnormal uterine bleeding
- Infertility assessment
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal Pap smears
- Minimally invasive procedures and surgery for gynecologic care
- Vaginal rejuvenation for menopausal and or breast cancer patients with non-surgical ThermiVa@
- Undergraduate School- Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, TN
- Medical School- University of Tennessee, College of Medicine, Memphis, TN
- Residency Training- University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrician and Gynecologists
- Board certified by American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Memphis Shelby County OBGYN Society
- Memphis Medical Society
- Tennessee Medical Association
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- North American Menopause Society